.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rants and Poetry of a Tired and Angry Man.

Just what the title says, don't look for anything too profound or earthshaking.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am my title, the typically overeducated, disenfranchised, socially dysfunctional loudmouth. I am the disgruntled employee of the month.

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Yep, still tired, still angry.

Haven't been on in a while,
recently bought a nice typewriter (manual),
been telling people its a laptop for neo-ludites.
Haven't had much to say in any event,
still working outside,
not reading as much as I would like,
eating too regularly,
drinking too much,
not exercising enough,
not sleeping (as usual).

Once again where I had hoped not to be,
knowing that something is about to happen,
not in a position to do anything about it,
every year I learn to like people less,
happy fucking new year.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Website Counter