.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rants and Poetry of a Tired and Angry Man.

Just what the title says, don't look for anything too profound or earthshaking.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am my title, the typically overeducated, disenfranchised, socially dysfunctional loudmouth. I am the disgruntled employee of the month.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Total lack of inspiration.


No matter how hard I try, I can't seem to find anything to say here today that isn't freaky, depressing, or just plain weird. I've written about three posts so far, and I didn't like reading any of them, so here is a nice warm fuzzy picture that I found on the internet some time ago. I hope its minimally entertaining.

If you click on this links and scroll down you will see short film clips that sort of illustrate what the last two weeks have been like.
http://www.badchickens.com/movie_Sheep.html

http://www.wimp.com/ski/

1 Comments:

Blogger mayim said...

Awww ... poor Murph! Maybe the meme thing I tagged you with will cheer you up! Nyeah, nyeah, nyeah!

M

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Website Counter