.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rants and Poetry of a Tired and Angry Man.

Just what the title says, don't look for anything too profound or earthshaking.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am my title, the typically overeducated, disenfranchised, socially dysfunctional loudmouth. I am the disgruntled employee of the month.

Friday, October 02, 2015

Escape velocity



Can't swallow the lies much longer
choking on hypocrisy
marathon endurance
how much more can you take?

Feign blindness
force ignorance
faking smiles
carrying on.

Every evening
on my way to work
I come to the turn in the road
and consciously, consentaneously, I fight the urge to keep driving.










I don't normally like to stay in the same place for too long

I can now honestly say that I've tried it, and I definitely don't care for it

 I still have an obligation or two to see to

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Website Counter