.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rants and Poetry of a Tired and Angry Man.

Just what the title says, don't look for anything too profound or earthshaking.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am my title, the typically overeducated, disenfranchised, socially dysfunctional loudmouth. I am the disgruntled employee of the month.

Saturday, March 11, 2017

Entropy

Dinner with the family tonight, some of my favorite people.

And it occurs to me (the world being what it is) that we're probably only going to get to do that a couple more times.

My sister and her kith are heading overseas on a 6 year contract this year, or maybe next.  And it's quite likely that my mother will be dead by the time they get back. 

She's thinking of heading east to be with her kin.

And me, well I'm in the wind as usual.

Might try to put down roots, but with property prices inflating it probably won't be here... 

Been thinking north for a decade or so, so now it looks like that might be the plan...

Not sure if I'll stay stateside or just keep driving till the engine falls out and plant myself there.


There's no longer anything keeping me here but inertia.


And it's spring.


The road always calls in the spring.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Website Counter