.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rants and Poetry of a Tired and Angry Man.

Just what the title says, don't look for anything too profound or earthshaking.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am my title, the typically overeducated, disenfranchised, socially dysfunctional loudmouth. I am the disgruntled employee of the month.

Sunday, October 21, 2018

20 years

Coming up on the two decade mark for one of our more interesting bits of local color.

One thing I can say for this area, we do tend to attract the more interesting side of humanity.

The amazing thing is that (in certain circles) he seems to have gained a sort of pop celebrity status.  Almost like folks are so spooked by the idea of a 'normal' person acting that way that they can't help but be attracted to the story.

I've seen his inspiration in movies, tv shows, even music. 
And the amazing thing is, by todays standards he's not even that entertaining.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Website Counter