.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rants and Poetry of a Tired and Angry Man.

Just what the title says, don't look for anything too profound or earthshaking.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am my title, the typically overeducated, disenfranchised, socially dysfunctional loudmouth. I am the disgruntled employee of the month.

Sunday, May 23, 2004

Its Craptacular

An empty bottle of Moosehead,
A pocket knife,
A pair of chopsticks,
An opened bottle of generic aspirin,
An alarm clock,
A table fan,
A pocket calculator,
A pair of sunglasses,
An ultra fine grade whetstone,
A clock radio,
A water canteen,
An outdated wildlife calendar from 2003,
A three foot long x two inch wide strip of copper chain mail,
A paisley shirt,
A pink rubber ball,
A J.W. Speaker Corp. 1951 Pat. No. R.E. 22934 can opener,
A box of "Ideal Clamps" paperclips,
A gum rubber eraser,
Needle nose pliers,
A 2004 Franklin Almanac,
An emergency fallout ration pack (Circa 1972) with accessory packet,
A partial roll of duct tape,
A harmonica,
Dental floss...

Things that clutter up my desk.

2 Comments:

Blogger Murph said...

No I havn't. Who wrote it and do they have it on barnes and noble?

8:15 PM  
Blogger Murph said...

Hmmm, sounds interesting, I'll have to see if I can find a copy around here.

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Website Counter