.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rants and Poetry of a Tired and Angry Man.

Just what the title says, don't look for anything too profound or earthshaking.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am my title, the typically overeducated, disenfranchised, socially dysfunctional loudmouth. I am the disgruntled employee of the month.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Ten things that I've learned in the past week.

1. Generic Cheerio's do not go well with beer.
2. German Opera is a lot like a really bad "B" movie, I don't know weather to
laugh at it, or be astounded that someone actually spent money and time
creating it.
3. Hole reinforcers (paper assholes for those of us who aren't quite so
sophisticated.) come in various colors, not just off white.
4. People actually pay large amounts of money to eat zebra.
5. Citrus Listerine and Penguin caffeinated peppermints don't go well together.
6. Thirty percent of the people I know didn't laugh when I wished them a
happy VD day.
7. When I have a head cold, I don't taste Tabasco sauce.
8. The skin of the narwhal is rich in vitamin C.
9. Most people don't like black licorice.
10. I'm the only person in my department who has never had a body part
of some sort pierced.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Website Counter