.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rants and Poetry of a Tired and Angry Man.

Just what the title says, don't look for anything too profound or earthshaking.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am my title, the typically overeducated, disenfranchised, socially dysfunctional loudmouth. I am the disgruntled employee of the month.

Friday, July 08, 2005

Ain't I just a ray of fuckin sunshine?

I'm back to being tired and angry again this week.

In international news.
First we have the bombings in London, which they now say have killed over 50. Though I hate to say it, I'm concerned that the pain and anger and frustration currently being felt by the survivors is only the beginning for them. Its not bad enough that these people have been injured, have died because of this foolishness, now their deaths (and the fear and pain surrounding their deaths) will no doubt be used to the benefit of those in this country who have been (for the last several years) using terrorist actions for the advancement of their own personal agenda's. Bad as loosing a loved one is, I can't imagine what it must be like to have to just sit there while some asshole politician uses your pain to put money in his own pocket. Moreover, I know that the majority of people are frightened and predictable enough that they will just sit back and allow the stripmining of their personal freedoms and liberties in order to secure the temporary illusion of safety. The whole situation angers me immensely.

In personal news.
The infection in my left foot has gotten worse. The other day during a 14 hour shift it split open and started oozing bleeding so bad that it managed to soak through my bandage, my sock, and the end of my work boot before I got home. The doctor put me on another round of antibiotics, 2000 mg per day. Hoping this clears it up but since I walk about 12 miles a day at work I'm not overly optimistic. Damn I'm tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Website Counter