.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rants and Poetry of a Tired and Angry Man.

Just what the title says, don't look for anything too profound or earthshaking.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am my title, the typically overeducated, disenfranchised, socially dysfunctional loudmouth. I am the disgruntled employee of the month.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

The 'cool obscure movie quote on my lame ass blog' game.

Ok, if there is still anyone reading this, name the movie that the following quote is taken from. If you get it right, post a quote of your own under comments and I'll use it for a future post. (yet more proof that I'm completely burned out and uninspired)



"...it is easier for a man to destroy the light inside himself, than to defeat the darkness all around him."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Website Counter