.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rants and Poetry of a Tired and Angry Man.

Just what the title says, don't look for anything too profound or earthshaking.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am my title, the typically overeducated, disenfranchised, socially dysfunctional loudmouth. I am the disgruntled employee of the month.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

WooHoo!!!

I've pursuing my new career for less than six months, and already I'm receiving a pretty high level of training. I'm really very surprised, some people (with college degrees in this field) have to be in the business for a couple of years before they start getting the hands on exp. that I've had this week.

Not bad for some asshole who has spend a good part of his life as a mindless drone.

3 Comments:

Blogger mayim said...

congratulations to you too murph!

don't worry, i'm keeping well. the morning sickness is mostly past, and according to all tests and reports - we're both well and fine. (:

my birthday is on yom kippur this year ... good thing i don't have to fast!

take good care -

m

7:21 AM  
Blogger Murph said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:10 AM  
Blogger Murph said...

Glad to hear all is well.

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Website Counter