.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rants and Poetry of a Tired and Angry Man.

Just what the title says, don't look for anything too profound or earthshaking.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am my title, the typically overeducated, disenfranchised, socially dysfunctional loudmouth. I am the disgruntled employee of the month.

Sunday, May 19, 2013

One more useless old fart

Continue the mantra,
not good enough,
not fast enough,
not strong enough,
not rich enough.

Too much gut,
too little hair,
no prospects,
plenty of attitude,
nothing to offer but love, humor, and a ham-handed attempt at understanding.


I'm amazed she stuck around for as many years as she did,
and sad that it only took her two days to move on once she figured it out.



But as our society values the practical over the emotional,
I will try to overcome my loss,
and hope that I can be content in the knowledge that I should get almost enough money from selling the ring to pay off one of my outstanding debts.

Thus we justify the sacrifice of that which is important or real,
 to support the fabricated control paradigms of our society.
So shall it be written.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Website Counter