.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rants and Poetry of a Tired and Angry Man.

Just what the title says, don't look for anything too profound or earthshaking.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am my title, the typically overeducated, disenfranchised, socially dysfunctional loudmouth. I am the disgruntled employee of the month.

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Good weekend.

A rarity to be sure.

I actually had a really good weekend.

Spent some time with some old friends who I'd kinda lost touch with these last couple years. 
Talked a lot, had some real, honest to god communication.
Did a little cuddling and got some nice (mostly, but not entirely platonic) physical contact.
Ate some good food.
Listened to some good music.

I feel alive in ways I haven't felt in a very long time.

The sun was shining, and I actually had a worry free good time.

Hope all of you out there in internet land are starting your weeks well. 



Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”
Dr. Seuss ―

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Website Counter