.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rants and Poetry of a Tired and Angry Man.

Just what the title says, don't look for anything too profound or earthshaking.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am my title, the typically overeducated, disenfranchised, socially dysfunctional loudmouth. I am the disgruntled employee of the month.

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Illumination


Often in life people take it on themselves protect each other from the truth.

Sometimes this serves a purpose,
I whine about things on the internet (relationships, past traumas, petty bullshit, etc.) so that the people around me don't have to listen to it. 

I figure if you're reading this, you've given me tacit permission to inflict these things on you, so it's your own fault if you read something you don't like.


This becomes a problem, however, if the things we are 'protecting' each other from are more dangerous hidden than out in the open.



Last week I stumbled blindly on to something that I wish the person involved had told me about at the time.

Instead, it seems this individual chose to 'protect' me from the truth, and in so doing sparked my suspicions about what else might have been going on.

The small amount of trust I have left for this person is rapidly evaporating.

I feel so protected...









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Website Counter