.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rants and Poetry of a Tired and Angry Man.

Just what the title says, don't look for anything too profound or earthshaking.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am my title, the typically overeducated, disenfranchised, socially dysfunctional loudmouth. I am the disgruntled employee of the month.

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Meaningless Entertainment

Sometimes I think that youtube may be one of the more interesting inventions of my lifetime.

It's the perfect playground for the chronically unfocused and burned out.

I one afternoon I can see the equivalent of a half dozen feature length movies, and a score or more home made music videos, and it costs me only the price of a high speed connection and a computer.

String theory, super antibiotics, bacon flavored toothpaste and youtube...  

Who says our species is spiraling the drain?




On a totally unrelated note...









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Website Counter