.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rants and Poetry of a Tired and Angry Man.

Just what the title says, don't look for anything too profound or earthshaking.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am my title, the typically overeducated, disenfranchised, socially dysfunctional loudmouth. I am the disgruntled employee of the month.

Saturday, November 30, 2013

It's not what you think




It's much more benign.

And in some ways it's much much stranger.

And no, not in a bad way for either of us.

I'm still here.

You're still there.

We're all still breathing.

And I miss you.



Give me a call sometime, I'd really love to talk.
(and to the best of my knowledge, there's only one person living who knows I write this blog AND knows my phone number... well, one person and the NSA, but they don't count). 






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Website Counter