.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rants and Poetry of a Tired and Angry Man.

Just what the title says, don't look for anything too profound or earthshaking.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am my title, the typically overeducated, disenfranchised, socially dysfunctional loudmouth. I am the disgruntled employee of the month.

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Islands

Drifting,
flowing,
twisting,
rampaging,
cataracts of time.

Days grow shorter,
nights grow colder,
laughter grows quieter,
memories grow lonelier.

Safe havens,
warmth,
camaraderie,
friendship,
love.

Islands passing in fog,
trailing long years in tow,
growing fewer,
rarer,
further between,
more precious in their absence.

The long evening closes in.


I miss my friend.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Website Counter