.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rants and Poetry of a Tired and Angry Man.

Just what the title says, don't look for anything too profound or earthshaking.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am my title, the typically overeducated, disenfranchised, socially dysfunctional loudmouth. I am the disgruntled employee of the month.

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Curious



So I was looking at the little statistics thingus on here and it says that about 3/4 of the people who are reading this are from Russia, Romania, the Ukraine and Poland, and 1/4 are from the U.S.

And a part of me is glad that somebody out there is getting a kick out of the whiny bullshit I post here, a larger part of me is curious.

How did you all find this page?

Why are you all here?

Are you actual people, or internet robots skimming information?
 Or proxies for web surfers in other countries who don't want to be identified?
   Music fans maybe?  Brought here by the music links I keep posting on things?


Well, assuming you all are real people who are really there (and really from the places that this whatsit say's you're from)

Welcome!  (also Добро пожаловат, Ласкаво просимо, Bine ati venit, and Witaj...  At least according to the interweb translator...  Hope they're fairly accurate, and not insulting)







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Website Counter