.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rants and Poetry of a Tired and Angry Man.

Just what the title says, don't look for anything too profound or earthshaking.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am my title, the typically overeducated, disenfranchised, socially dysfunctional loudmouth. I am the disgruntled employee of the month.

Saturday, October 16, 2004

A beautiful fall afternoon

Some days it seems like the world is burning.
I haven't seen the sun in two and a half days,
the ash is falling like snow,
tonight as I drove home from work I had to keep my headlights on low beam.
The smoke is thicker than thule fog, and the high beams reflect,
even inside the smoke is so thick as to tint a flashlight beam down its entire length.

I wonder if I could sue an arsonist for exposing me to second hand smoke...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Website Counter