.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rants and Poetry of a Tired and Angry Man.

Just what the title says, don't look for anything too profound or earthshaking.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am my title, the typically overeducated, disenfranchised, socially dysfunctional loudmouth. I am the disgruntled employee of the month.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Evening Constitutional.

Another restless morning.

I can't remember the last time I slept, I mean really slept without being either sick or drunk.

Wind blows through darkened trees, moon lighting my way, momentary distraction from the omnipresent temptation.

The lowland forests, the high country wastes, the rolling grasslands, the dust of the open road... They call.

Spring approaches, stirs the blood, gently nudges the instincts.

Strains of a familiar tune on the breeze.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Website Counter