.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rants and Poetry of a Tired and Angry Man.

Just what the title says, don't look for anything too profound or earthshaking.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am my title, the typically overeducated, disenfranchised, socially dysfunctional loudmouth. I am the disgruntled employee of the month.

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Paradox

So she says she isn't interested in talking if I'm angry or sad over her leaving...
The sad thing is, I wasn't angry at first,
I really wasn't,
just sad.

Now though, that I've had a chance to re-read all the emails and text messages, to remember her cliche responses to some very basic questions while she was breaking up with me, over the phone, I find I'm becoming angry. 

I think this might mean that I'm not going to be able to talk to her for a couple of years, because I don't see not being either sad or angry for some time to come.

But it shouldn't bother her, according to the second to the last message I received from her, she's moved on, and I need to do the same.  I don't want to, but who in life gets what they want?  

I hope whoever she has moved on with treats her well, that he can give her the life she wants and deserves, and I hope that if he does, she doesn't cut and run when things get difficult.

(Just because she no longer loves me doesn't mean that I don't still feel love for her, to spite myself, and against my better judgement it seems. ) 

Damn I wish I could still drink.



Shit, maybe I should change my title from tired and angry to sad and angry...

Eh, fuck it, I'm still tired, so it's still honest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Website Counter