.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rants and Poetry of a Tired and Angry Man.

Just what the title says, don't look for anything too profound or earthshaking.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am my title, the typically overeducated, disenfranchised, socially dysfunctional loudmouth. I am the disgruntled employee of the month.

Monday, November 17, 2014

Pod


I don't get it.
I don't understand.
I think I may not actually be one of you.
I just wandered in here by mistake.


So much of what happens escapes me,
and I can't seem to choose the expected reaction with any sort of reliability.


So if I could get some simple instructions,
maybe a check sheet,
operators manual,
a list of demands
cliff notes...

Well, I think it'd help out immensely.


Because I obviously haven't been able to figure it out on my own.





You wrote me the other day...
I'm not sure how to feel about it.
All this time and I still don't know how to react.
In a way it's almost funny,
I'm just finally learning to identify my own intentions,
so now I can't be sure of anyone else's.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Website Counter