.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rants and Poetry of a Tired and Angry Man.

Just what the title says, don't look for anything too profound or earthshaking.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am my title, the typically overeducated, disenfranchised, socially dysfunctional loudmouth. I am the disgruntled employee of the month.

Thursday, January 08, 2015

Hammer Lane


Whistling down the freeway,  3am
swirling dust and fog and shredded bark
tattered bubble wrap dances the eddies
surfing the slip streams of my neighbors and predecessors.

Dots under belted retreads
tight curve rumble strip whine
each with our own little capsules
burning oil, hot tar and axle grease.







Sliding through the moonless void
engine drone, dead static air
slipping down the off-ramp home
a pace ahead of prowling bear.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Website Counter