.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rants and Poetry of a Tired and Angry Man.

Just what the title says, don't look for anything too profound or earthshaking.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am my title, the typically overeducated, disenfranchised, socially dysfunctional loudmouth. I am the disgruntled employee of the month.

Monday, November 24, 2014

Hot 'n cold


I love conflicting messages from people who have gone to great lengths to demonstrate just how little I mean to them.

I especially love it when folks think that such things put me off balance.

They don't, at least not so much as you might imagine.

See I've been thrown into 'no win' scenarios since I was old enough to walk.

It sucks.

But it is familiar.

So if you honestly believe that's all it takes to knock me off balance I'm guessing you don't know me as well as you thought.







The ball is in your court, as it has been this whole time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Website Counter