.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rants and Poetry of a Tired and Angry Man.

Just what the title says, don't look for anything too profound or earthshaking.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am my title, the typically overeducated, disenfranchised, socially dysfunctional loudmouth. I am the disgruntled employee of the month.

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

The only pussy I see these days is in the mirror


I've had a cracked molar since February.

Been managing it pretty well so far, trying to save up enough for a dentist, but these last couple of weeks have been a little unpleasant.

It's starting to affect my concentration.

Kinda funny in a sad sort of way. I've worked through other more serious injuries, but this is much more distracting than it should be. 
I mean I once worked through three broken fingers, two broken ribs and a concussion (all at the same time).  Hell, I walked (10 miles a day, ankle deep in pressure washed filth) on an abscessed foot for 19 months while I was saving up enough to get the minor operation to fix it.

I don't know whether it's old age or indoor living that has made me so soft, turned me into such a colossal pussy. 

But it looks like I'm headed back into debt again...  to see to what should be a minor inconvenience... again...

Getting old sucks.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Website Counter