.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rants and Poetry of a Tired and Angry Man.

Just what the title says, don't look for anything too profound or earthshaking.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am my title, the typically overeducated, disenfranchised, socially dysfunctional loudmouth. I am the disgruntled employee of the month.

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Rehashing


You know it's all bullshit right?

Nobody really knows what they're doing, and the ones that claim to are either bullshitting the rest of us or bullshitting themselves.

So don't expect me to know what I'm doing any more than the rest of them.


When one says they want me in their life and then constantly pulls away?

When one bemoans a lack of communication but won't accept even the most basic invitations to open dialogue.

When one says they need space, and is angry when I give it to them.

When one says to me 'talking to you makes me cry' and can't understand why I stop talking to them.

When one is surprised that I'm not who I was, after telling me that who I was wasn't good enough.

At least I can take solace in the fact that my confusion is neither special nor unique.






And you wondered how someone so loud could be so withdrawn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Website Counter