.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rants and Poetry of a Tired and Angry Man.

Just what the title says, don't look for anything too profound or earthshaking.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am my title, the typically overeducated, disenfranchised, socially dysfunctional loudmouth. I am the disgruntled employee of the month.

Sunday, January 20, 2019

I'm incredibly lucky, so many people in my life treat me like a god


they only talk to me when they want something.


Not that it matters, I'm not in a position to grant any wishes these days.

And to be honest, I'm not sure I would if I could.


I think we've passed the tipping point in a great many ways,
and honestly, at this point, anyone not looking for a comfortable place to crack a cold one and watch the whole thing disintegrate is a fool.


We passed the point of no return years ago.

And not in the obvious ways that everyone spots.


We crested our hill so subtly and silently that I don't think anyone caught it at the time.

And all that remains is the descent.

Fuck-it

Bottoms up boys, have another round.

Vasectayou
vasectomy
vasecta everyone we see...

Anyone contemplating intentionally bringing a child into the world at this point is either intentionally cruel or severely misinformed.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Website Counter