.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rants and Poetry of a Tired and Angry Man.

Just what the title says, don't look for anything too profound or earthshaking.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am my title, the typically overeducated, disenfranchised, socially dysfunctional loudmouth. I am the disgruntled employee of the month.

Thursday, June 10, 2004

If everyone is insane, then who did we just put in the padded room?

Question for the day: Where has all the cabbage gone?

Todays Rant:
I had some crazy blind woman in a Cadillac SUV try to kill me three times today. She ran me into the ditch three times on a half mile stretch of road, before forcing two other cars off the pavement and nearly flattening an elderly man in a crosswalk. I'm quite certain that she was behaving like this intentionally, just sort of makes me wonder why there is never a homicidal maniac around when you need one. Of course we all know that if anyone ever actually tried to defend themselves against the crazy homicidal blind woman in the Cadillac SUV, the media would call her "an innocent victim of road rage".

1 Comments:

Blogger Murph said...

Good for them, but probably not good for anyone sharing the room with them, or near them on the street, or trapped in a confined space with them.

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Website Counter