.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rants and Poetry of a Tired and Angry Man.

Just what the title says, don't look for anything too profound or earthshaking.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am my title, the typically overeducated, disenfranchised, socially dysfunctional loudmouth. I am the disgruntled employee of the month.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Unca Sam owe me da coin

Must be a sign of the coming apocalypse, the government owes me money.

The practical part of me knows that this unexpected windfall will pay bills, but a small and untamed part hides in the shadows, reaches conspiratorially into the depths of his soiled and ragged duster and whispers,

"Hey, you don't want to pay bills coz.
You really want to waste this on frivolity.
Whiskey women and wastefulness.
C'mon man, splurge,
the ultimate in decadence,
the Beaumont KMG series 10 with additional tooling arm, mounting plate, stepped pulley belt drive, additional wheel attachments and 5hp 210-240v electric motor.
C'mon man, you know you want it"

More proof that I'm getting old and stale. I use to dream of naked women, now I dream of quality shop tools.

3 Comments:

Blogger Murph said...

Yeah, I figure I'll waste it on something frivolous like gasoline or electricity.

7:56 PM  
Blogger mayim said...

you suck. i owe this year. i vote spend it, btw.

m

9:21 AM  
Blogger Murph said...

I intend to spend it, on frivolous things like gasoline and electricity...

As for the sucking,
well,
thats something best discussed in private ;)

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Website Counter