.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rants and Poetry of a Tired and Angry Man.

Just what the title says, don't look for anything too profound or earthshaking.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am my title, the typically overeducated, disenfranchised, socially dysfunctional loudmouth. I am the disgruntled employee of the month.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Stalking the Wylie Vicuna.

Coalescing dew distills to frost on the anonymous rear windows of the office-bound hoipolloi in the fog-shrouded roseate pre-dawn light.

Breath condensing to isidioid stalactites in my mustache,
rhythmic crunching of my boots on the frozen turf,
scanning the nearly barren asphalt planes,
quietly whistling a forgotten tune.

Seeking equanimity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Website Counter