.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rants and Poetry of a Tired and Angry Man.

Just what the title says, don't look for anything too profound or earthshaking.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am my title, the typically overeducated, disenfranchised, socially dysfunctional loudmouth. I am the disgruntled employee of the month.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Something

In a den of thieves an honest man is suspect,
in a state of chaos a sane man is pariah,
in a world of traitors it is patriots who will hang.

The voice of reason is drowned out by the bleats of the panicked flock while vulpine eyes circle in the gathering dark.

2 Comments:

Blogger mayim said...

that's something alright.

i'm back, i think. i've missed you all so very so ...

m

8:36 AM  
Blogger Murph said...

I'm glad your back. I missed you too babe, hope it was a sebatical of splendiforious magnificance:)

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Website Counter