.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rants and Poetry of a Tired and Angry Man.

Just what the title says, don't look for anything too profound or earthshaking.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am my title, the typically overeducated, disenfranchised, socially dysfunctional loudmouth. I am the disgruntled employee of the month.

Friday, December 09, 2005

Burning Out in Spectacular Mediocrity.

I'm told that in the real world people get vacations and take sick leave. I keep wondering just how one seeks employment in this real world that I hear so much about.

I remember thinking at one point that I had something unique and interesting to offer the world. Lately though I just can't seem to shake the feeling that I'm not an actual person, just a piece of hairy machinery that requires constant maintenance.

The days and weeks seem to get longer,
the years and weekends seem to get shorter.
I'm starting to think that I made a mistake not pitching it all and running off to join the circus.

Tell me,
how exactly does one go about getting kidnapped by gypsies?

2 Comments:

Blogger middleagesteve said...

This is the first blog that i've randomly found that I can identify with. I'm not as good at this stuff you seem to be, I just started mine.....middleagesteveblog

5:46 PM  
Blogger Murph said...

Thanks.

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Website Counter