.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rants and Poetry of a Tired and Angry Man.

Just what the title says, don't look for anything too profound or earthshaking.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am my title, the typically overeducated, disenfranchised, socially dysfunctional loudmouth. I am the disgruntled employee of the month.

Friday, November 04, 2005

What it is, what it was, what it has yet to be.

Ok so I'm not dead yet, just further back toward where I don't want to be. I don't feel much like explaining, had an obligation to help some people out and it cost me, not as much as I feared but more than I care for. It never ceases to amaze me that those who want nothing to do with you when they're on their way up, are the first to expect your help on the way down.

I need a shower, several stiff drinks, and about a week of sleep, but I'm back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Website Counter