.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rants and Poetry of a Tired and Angry Man.

Just what the title says, don't look for anything too profound or earthshaking.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am my title, the typically overeducated, disenfranchised, socially dysfunctional loudmouth. I am the disgruntled employee of the month.

Friday, July 22, 2005

Hehehehehehehehehhehehe

Finally saved up enough to buy the bike I've been looking at (and because the 06 models are coming out early this year, I got quite a discount. I was out the door for $100 over MSRP. Hot damn!!!)
Now for the fun part, learning to ride it.
I'm far enough off the beaten path that I can practice without having to worry about traffic, but the down side is that if I wreck, it could be several hours before anyone finds my silly mangled ass, so I have had to be cautious. But hey, everybody has to learn sometime right? (and whats the point of being a single man working 50+ hours per week if I can't cut loose once in a while?)
So far I've put about 70 miles on it (all on back roads), but I'm still not quite comfortable enough for a trip to the city. Having a blast though.

Cheers.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:30 AM  
Blogger mayim said...

Fun!

I don't know why I didn't realize until reading the comments that you were talking about a motorbike and not a mountainbike.

haha

M

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Website Counter