.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rants and Poetry of a Tired and Angry Man.

Just what the title says, don't look for anything too profound or earthshaking.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am my title, the typically overeducated, disenfranchised, socially dysfunctional loudmouth. I am the disgruntled employee of the month.

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Go salaí maorlathaí míthrócaireach do chuid fo-éadaigh, go n-ithe cúnna ifrinn do thóin bheagmhaitheasach.

I don't understand why the gaelic languages are dying. They are incredibly colorful and adaptable (much more so than english). They are also incredible versatile when it comes to giving someone a really impressive cussing.

(As I understand it, the rough translation of the title is "May a pitiless bureaucrat soil your underwear, may the hounds of hell eat your worthless ass", but I couldn't tell you for certain. It looks damn impressive though:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Website Counter