.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rants and Poetry of a Tired and Angry Man.

Just what the title says, don't look for anything too profound or earthshaking.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am my title, the typically overeducated, disenfranchised, socially dysfunctional loudmouth. I am the disgruntled employee of the month.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

September 1st.

Just checking to see if anyone else is going to make a point of not buying gas on September 1st (to support the multinational one day boycott in Canada and the U.S.). We did something like this in a county that I use to live in (where gas prices were controlled by two companies which were owned by two distant cousins, and were consequently 60 cents higher per gallon than anywhere else in the state) and it did the trick for a few months.

Hey, what the hell do we have to lose anyway right?

2 Comments:

Blogger mayim said...

I probably didn't - but not on purpose or anything ... Just 'cos I drive a Honda that gets kickass mileage and I only have to fill up every coupla weeks or so!

Heheheheh!

M

8:23 PM  
Blogger Murph said...

Sweet, stickin it to the man ahead of time:)

6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Website Counter