.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rants and Poetry of a Tired and Angry Man.

Just what the title says, don't look for anything too profound or earthshaking.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am my title, the typically overeducated, disenfranchised, socially dysfunctional loudmouth. I am the disgruntled employee of the month.

Sunday, September 04, 2005

I've got a touch of the logorrhea.

Sunlight on bare dirt,
early morning nip of autumn on the breeze;

Sparks leap in fiery efflorescence from the hair-fine space between cool aluminum oxide and luke warm steel,
dancing off corrugated walls,
cascading down a well worn leather apron,
nesting in gobbets of mink oil and leather laces,
lighting the small world in one single eleemosynary act,
assimilated by the ubiquitous grime.

1 Comments:

Blogger mayim said...

nice one. i like it.

M

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Website Counter