.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rants and Poetry of a Tired and Angry Man.

Just what the title says, don't look for anything too profound or earthshaking.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am my title, the typically overeducated, disenfranchised, socially dysfunctional loudmouth. I am the disgruntled employee of the month.

Friday, November 18, 2005

In a Nutshell

Ok, so here is a quick and dirty summary of the last two months or so (for anyone who might give a shit).

The tumor that they thought they found in my mothers abdomen is not a tumor or a piece of medical apparatus that was accidentally sewn in there. The idiot doctors don't know what it is (hey how about that, an MD admitting that they don't know something) but they don't think its anything to be concerned about (a good thing).

The departmental restructuring that they've been doing at work has not had as much of an effect on my position as I had feared. (I'm not being downsized, I just won't see a cost of living increase for another year or two) So I guess I'm not terribly pissed off about that.

The one friend who was looking like they were going to need help with bail/legal counsel has decided to plead guilty. (Not the greatest news, but probably the best move on his part)

The other friend, who everyone thought was doing fairly well, is now in the hospital under surveillance following a not quite successful suicide attempt. (Not a good thing)

And finally, I found a place that is selling seasoned oak (before the first bad storm of the year) for a fairly reasonable price. (A very good thing)

Hope all is well with the rest of you.

Later taters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Website Counter