.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rants and Poetry of a Tired and Angry Man.

Just what the title says, don't look for anything too profound or earthshaking.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am my title, the typically overeducated, disenfranchised, socially dysfunctional loudmouth. I am the disgruntled employee of the month.

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Boy I'm glad she'll never read this

I think I only showed her this blog once, and I'm pretty sure she wasn't paying attention (I sure hope she wasn't, 'cause I need to rant and I don't want to inflict it on her).

fucking Chinese consulate [more on that later]

So all told I only took about a $300 loss on the ring.  [fuckin pawn shops]
I figure I got off cheap, would've been much more painful and expensive if I'd put the thing on her eight months ago when I bought it. (still, I got enough to pay off most of one credit card, and maybe even get myself a new tattoo)

Hope she's doing well though.  She's a wonderful person, and I still love her very much, even if she no longer feels that way about me.

In other news, it's taken almost three weeks but I think we've finally found someone competent in our local congressman's office (I hope, she at least seems willing to do something) to oversee my sister's case.  This, after exhausting all avenues with the U.S. State Dept. and both consular offices.  Now I just need to find out what happened to the international wire transfer I put through on the 15th.  [fuckin banks].

I hope we can get them [the relatives] back in the country soon.  I worry when shit like this happens...  And I think their dogs and cats are getting tired of the sight and smell of me  every night (I know I'm getting tired of the smell of at least one of them... He knows who he is... I call him 'the fart machine'...  Ok, I'm bullshitting, the dogs and cats are sweet, but I still wish they [the relatives] were back in the country)

 Not sure what we're going to do with them [the dogs] once the bank starts eviction proceedings (the foreclosure went through at the end of April, while they [the relatives] were out of the country.  Wish I could have done more.)

If you're new to this blog and don't know what the fuck I'm talking about, don't worry.  I'm keeping the particulars to myself anyway, I just need to rant [see the title].

Well, off to bed, see if I can catch a couple hours before work.  (sucks running on Chinese time AND PST at the same time... I think there's a poem there but I'm too lazy to write it, something about time for time, or time to be lazy for a time, for a time)

Goodnight [and I say this with affection, and affectation] you weird voyeuristic fuckers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Website Counter