.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rants and Poetry of a Tired and Angry Man.

Just what the title says, don't look for anything too profound or earthshaking.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am my title, the typically overeducated, disenfranchised, socially dysfunctional loudmouth. I am the disgruntled employee of the month.

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Quandry


Has anyone else noticed that the vast majority of folks with personal ads or profiles on online dating sites who say things like 'If you're just looking to get laid, look elsewhere' are people you wouldn't really be all that interested in fucking in the first place?

I mean I'm not even in the position of looking for a random booty call, and I won't respond to folks like that.

I mean, why would I want more dishonesty in my life?  (there are few people on those sites who honestly aren't looking to get laid)

Truth to tell, I'd be much more interested in trying to strike up a conversation with someone who said 'I don't want to ball ugly people unless they're rich'... 

At least they can be honest (even if it's an unpleasant honesty).


Oh well, just another reason why my species never ceases to amaze me.


)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Website Counter