.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rants and Poetry of a Tired and Angry Man.

Just what the title says, don't look for anything too profound or earthshaking.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am my title, the typically overeducated, disenfranchised, socially dysfunctional loudmouth. I am the disgruntled employee of the month.

Monday, July 21, 2014

Incoherent rambling at 5am


I want to say something, but I don't know how.

I'm not, in fact, even sure what it is that I want to say.

I just want to say something.


It seems I spend a lot of time talking about how the world has gone astray.

How I've gone astray.

The things that are wrong or going wrong.

But the more I think of it the more I'm convinced that all those things are just symptoms.

Indications that something else is happening, just beyond the field of vision.


But I don't know how to articulate this thought, so instead I just post depressing whiney shit on the internet.

I use to drink too much and post depressing whiney shit on the internet, but then I had to quit drinking for health reasons.

Since then I notice that the quality of my depressing whiney shit seems to have diminished.

I'm just not putting in the effort I use to I guess.




I'm tired and I need a drink.

But watch this, it is possibly the best way to end a show I've ever seen, and I saw Pink Floyd in concert back in 94.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Website Counter