.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rants and Poetry of a Tired and Angry Man.

Just what the title says, don't look for anything too profound or earthshaking.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am my title, the typically overeducated, disenfranchised, socially dysfunctional loudmouth. I am the disgruntled employee of the month.

Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Fun Times


I've officially turned into an old fart.

I realized it this week.

I'm taking a half day Thursday so I can get a jump start on the weekend, and my big exciting plans include

  1. Attending a board meeting.
  2. Doing some spec work for my employer on my own time.
  3. Re-building the engine in my sister's truck (assuming I can figure out what kind of non-stock engine the previous owners had installed in the thing, and teach myself to pull and replace a head gasket between now and then). 
  4. Searching my friends wedding registry at target to see what I can afford to get him and his future wife  (I'm hoping there's something suitably goofy and useful, like 5000 rolls of toilet paper, otherwise I'll be lost)

Damn, when did I get so exciting?







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Website Counter