.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rants and Poetry of a Tired and Angry Man.

Just what the title says, don't look for anything too profound or earthshaking.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am my title, the typically overeducated, disenfranchised, socially dysfunctional loudmouth. I am the disgruntled employee of the month.

Saturday, June 07, 2014

Huh, Interesting.

So it seems every time I post something here that is either whiny or somewhat vicious, the number of people who log in and take a look climbs  pretty significantly.

Conversely, when I post something happy or interesting, the number of folks who read it seems somewhat deflated.


Now granted, I'm not pulling the numbers on this thing that I was at one point (when I was posting stuff that was really whiny and vicious), but it still strikes me odd that this seems to be a consistent trend.

And it begs the question, do people in general just enjoy (for whatever reason) reading my whiny vicious bullshit?  Or is it just one or two individuals who are reading the same bullshit multiple times?

I'm actually kinda hoping it's the latter. 

Not sure how much faith I could put in a world where that many folks found my bullshit entertaining.



Anyway, whether you are one or two dedicated stalkers or a legion of well meaning perverts, I wish you well and thank you for taking the time to read my whiny vicious bullshit.

(Plenty more where that came from)










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Website Counter