.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rants and Poetry of a Tired and Angry Man.

Just what the title says, don't look for anything too profound or earthshaking.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am my title, the typically overeducated, disenfranchised, socially dysfunctional loudmouth. I am the disgruntled employee of the month.

Friday, May 16, 2014

Per Annum

So it's been a little over a year.

And we're coming up on another of those wonderful chances for me to get my face rubbed in it.

Seems to happen every few months, but as we all know constant re-injury builds callous and character. 

I thought I wouldn't be able to live without.

I was once again proven wrong.





Thank you for the lesson.
Though I still wish I'd not had to learn it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Website Counter