.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rants and Poetry of a Tired and Angry Man.

Just what the title says, don't look for anything too profound or earthshaking.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am my title, the typically overeducated, disenfranchised, socially dysfunctional loudmouth. I am the disgruntled employee of the month.

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Business

It never rains but it pours.

My daytime job is circling the drain.

I doubt the company will be solvent for another twenty four months.

It won't be the first time I've had a company shot out from under me, so to speak.


At the same time my side jobs are actually doing ok.  Not enough to live on, but almost enough to offset the hit I'll take when I have to go on unemployment, so I figure that's something, at least in the short term.


It's been just over two years since my last close friend died, just under a year since my lover left me, and almost six months since I last put in a job application.  I think I need to dust off and improve at least one of those segments of my life.

Oh well, tempus fuck-it.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Website Counter