.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rants and Poetry of a Tired and Angry Man.

Just what the title says, don't look for anything too profound or earthshaking.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am my title, the typically overeducated, disenfranchised, socially dysfunctional loudmouth. I am the disgruntled employee of the month.

Friday, June 06, 2014

2B?

Why not.

Seems I'm the only one who hasn't, so why the fuck not.

I didn't really want to until I was told that I couldn't

And apparently the folks who matter already think I have.

So fuck it.

Because it won't make any difference anyway.

So fuck the rules that don't seem to apply to anyone else.

Fuck the 'holier than thou' attitude I'm sure to get for doing it.

And fuck the all those 'good friends' with their 'good advise' designed to put me in a good position for them to have a good laugh at my expense.

Fuck it.





And really, who gives a shit if I'm not actually ready to move on.  I've wasted too much time waiting to be ready.

And it's likely I'm the only one who has.

So fuck it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Website Counter