.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rants and Poetry of a Tired and Angry Man.

Just what the title says, don't look for anything too profound or earthshaking.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am my title, the typically overeducated, disenfranchised, socially dysfunctional loudmouth. I am the disgruntled employee of the month.

Sunday, June 08, 2014

Another Sunday Monday

Nothing like blowing off your surviving family for a shit job that cares nothing for your well-being. Turning down a simple breakfast invitation from someone who's days are winding down because I've only had 90 minutes sleep in the last two days and I'm not safe to make the drive.  But god damn if I'm not safe enough to work another shift for another paycheck that won't cover another set of bills.

But I guess it's better than the alternative.

Still, there are times when I can't help but think that if we could find a way to gradually reduce the human population by 60% or so, we would not only have much more freedom as individuals (contrary to popular belief, large groups are easier to control than small scattered populations) but we would have enough land and resources at our disposal for the average person to see to all their daily wants and long term need for food, clothing, entertainment and security in less than twenty hours per week (instead of the usual 60-90 that most people seem to need these days). 


Oh well.

Head down,
nose forward,
off to greet the day and give the machine it's morning feeding.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Website Counter