.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rants and Poetry of a Tired and Angry Man.

Just what the title says, don't look for anything too profound or earthshaking.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am my title, the typically overeducated, disenfranchised, socially dysfunctional loudmouth. I am the disgruntled employee of the month.

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Inflation


I'm a simple guy
I have simple tastes
simple desires...

Good food
A patch to live on
the freedom of not being beholden to strangers

Someone to hold my hand when I die...


But the cost of these things is always just a little too high
and as the years pass they seem to keep pace
enduringly remaining just a step ahead
tantalizingly out of reach...






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Website Counter