.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rants and Poetry of a Tired and Angry Man.

Just what the title says, don't look for anything too profound or earthshaking.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am my title, the typically overeducated, disenfranchised, socially dysfunctional loudmouth. I am the disgruntled employee of the month.

Friday, October 07, 2016

Re-living the 80's

 So a couple of the young folks I work with were talking the other day about how something was retro 80's, and what the 80's were like, and a number of other things...

Ok kids, for those of you who missed it,  while here was a little testosterone and plastic thrown in for good effect, for the most part, the 80's were composed almost entirely of one thing...







The music, the people, the clothing, the politics...

All made out of cocaine, greed, and social masturbation.

In a way, I guess it's fitting that the 80's are coming back, and the 90's...

So little substance, yet so much potential.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Website Counter