.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rants and Poetry of a Tired and Angry Man.

Just what the title says, don't look for anything too profound or earthshaking.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am my title, the typically overeducated, disenfranchised, socially dysfunctional loudmouth. I am the disgruntled employee of the month.

Friday, July 15, 2016

Eat like an old phart


1 Can lentil andouille soup (1year past date)

1 bottle (26 oz) domestic specialty beer (2 years past date)

1 can B&M brown bread (1 year past date)


Open

Heat accordingly

Eat in solitude.



I can't help but wonder how many meals my father ate like this when he was on the road.

Seems fitting.

and strangely sadistic somehow

that a man who hated traveling

 did so much of it.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Website Counter