.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rants and Poetry of a Tired and Angry Man.

Just what the title says, don't look for anything too profound or earthshaking.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am my title, the typically overeducated, disenfranchised, socially dysfunctional loudmouth. I am the disgruntled employee of the month.

Sunday, July 03, 2016

Insomnia (redux)


Working for financial security is a lot like trying to drink myself sober.

Think it's time to migrate north, maybe head out to one of the free states and get lost for a bit.

Been too close to this 'civilization' for a little too long.

Need to find myself somewhere where the I still know the rules.

Where things still make sense.

As much as they ever did.

If such places even still exist.

If they ever did.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Website Counter